Thursday, April 14, 2005

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

As I pointed out in my last posting, I am attempting to fix a problem with one of my Microsoft desktop applications. What at first appeared to be a minor bug has turned out to be not so minor after all. Fortunately it is a problem with my "old baby" and I refuse to put her out to pasture just because I have a new extremely hot Dell PC. I shall retire the "old baby" with respect and honor and in good working condition as soon as I nail down this pesky little software failure.

Should be back in action in the Blogosphere any day now. Oh yeah, I refuse to accept any help from the boyz in the lab. I can fix this baby all by myself, thank you. (I hope??).

"Tonto, hand me that hammer over there please. Yeah, the BIG ONE."

No comments: