Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2005 to all of the wonderful women in my life out there. If I could I would have scores of people showering you in perfumed flower petals as you ride atop decorated elephants in a procession through the streets of some exotic Asian city.

A special greetings to the ladies who have always been there for me in my life (you know who you are) and have worked hard to keep me on the "right path" and encouraged and supported me in my many endeavors. You are like angels to me still and I often turn to you in silence for guidance when I lose my way. I bathe in the glow of your beauty and kindness and wisdom.

And last but certainly not least to my newfound lady friends in the Blogosphere who inspire me with your words and your courage and your deeds. You show those of us who will listen the great power and beauty of women and girls around the world, and may God always keep his hands over you forever. Happy Valentine's Day.

BRE: "How'd I do Tonto?"
TONTO: "Good, good Black River Eagle. Women like to be recognized and remembered you know. I'm just glad we are not in India or something or we would be out of a lot of money hiring all of those elephants and stuff!"
BRE: "Well even if we were they would be worth it Tonto, every penny. Women are precious."

1 comment:

Mshairi said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day to you, BRE