Friday, May 28, 2004

BlogAfrica

I don't remember how I got there today, but I got there somehow.

If you are really, really, interested in new and fresh voices out of and about Africa, you have to check out this outstanding directory of Africa weblogs and African bloggers. Click on the BlogAfrica link in the lefthand column of their homepage to get some additional background on the project. BlogAfrica seems to be another brainchild from the folks at AllAfrica.com, GeekCorps and Busy Internet in Accra, Ghana who I have been following for a couple of years. Excellent!

Just click on this link Blog Africa or on the post title above and "...I'll take you there!".

That's all the time I've got for today. More good pics next week, I promise. The sun is shining after weeks of cool, cloudy weather here in North Germany. It's late on a Friday afternoon, and I'm going to pick up the Boyz over at the Lab, go down to the Weser river, and enjoy a cool beer or two in the shade.

Auf Wiedersehen bis...

No comments: